How do I configure Office 365 to work with ZixGateway?
To purchase ZixGateway, ZixMail or ZixOne please visit www.zixsecurity.com
Configuring Office 365 for ZixGateway
How To Setup a New Outbound Send Connector in Office 365
- Log into your Office 365 Management Portal
- Click the Admin dropdown, then click Exchange to open Exchange admin center.
- Then, on the left of the screen, click "mail flow"
Next, click on "connectors" near the top of the page.
- Click on the plus sign under "Outbound Connectors" to open the
- "new outbound connector" dialog.
- Type a name for your New Outbound Send Connector
- Connector Type = Partner
- Connection Security = Opportunistic TLS
- Outbound Delivery = Route mail through Smart Hosts
- Click on "+" sign to add a Smart Host
- Type zixvpm02.datbusiness.com
- Choose Save
- You should now see the Smart Host you added in the SmartHost box
- Under Domains Click on the "+" sign
- Type a wildcard in the domain box " * "
- Click on OK
Your main New Outbound Connector menu should look as follows after following instructions above: